- 1 This print is by Jacco Bunt, I really love the structure of his designs - this one makes me feel like there's a whole language going on with it - almost a set of instructions.
- 2 A couple of years ago I was part of a group show with Charlotte Humphries and this was the print she made for it. I loved it at the time and it stuck with me so much I bought it 2 years later. I think I'm right in saying it's a fictional gig poster for a band her and her brother created, it really made me laugh because when I was younger the only radio station I could pick up in the countryside where I lived was GWR FM and they would always mention 'Devizes' in the traffic report so I grew up constantly hearing about this magical place haha.
- 3 I got this from Espo's Art World in Brooklyn on a holiday to New York 5 years ago. I'd had a whole day planned out for visiting the shop, and then one day we were just strolling down a street and there it was, with Steve Powers himself in the window. I'm such a big fan of his work and I was totally dumb-struck to see him there. The only thing I could afford was this flyer from one of his previous shows, I love it so much.
- 4 It sits next to this great lil' squishy shoe screen print by Sam Baldwin and this tropical screenprint by Grizelda Kitching, I got both of these at the DIY Art Market.
- 5 I bought this magic fish print from Wai-wai Pang at BIF a few years ago, and I am convinced of it's magical powers. It brings me so much joy. It sits next to these other joy-bringing prints - Doggo by Elliot Kruszynski and a screen print by Charlotte Mei. It's an accidentally animal themed wall
- 7 One of Yves Saint Laurent's Love series that I bought from the Jardin Majorelle gift shop in Marrakech. I love the curve of the palm tree in the foreground that swoops through the image.
- 8 This is a screen print by Daniel Zender. I'd had it saved on my Pinterest for ages and eventually bought it. The colours are amazing in real life and I love the whole feeling of the image, it's quite spooky.
- 9 I never expected to have a portrait of myself on my walls, but this is pretty special. It's a painting by super wonderful illustrator and ceramicist Marie-Yaé Suematsu. She was practicing her portraits, and painted this from a photo of me dressed as a shell for a friend's 'sea creatures' themed hen party. Marie-Yaé had also fancy-dressed as a fish-stick so we have a deep sea themed bond.
- 10 This beautiful tea towel is by Jin Angdoo, she makes them with giant cut out stamps and dye. I bought it when my partner and I moved into our first place together.
- 11 Two prints by Molly Fairhurst that sit in the corner of our kitchen, guarding the toaster and array of miscellaneous bottles.
Thank you Lucy for letting us what's on your walls! You can shop Lucy's prints for RoomFifty here
If you would like to share your Rear Window view of your house, send photos and a few lines about each piece to email@example.com